Natural, plant-based, non-GMO, organic treatment for HSV2
Synergy’s HSV2 treatment has been researched extensively, and rigorously tested. We meet all regulatory requirements regarding the manufacture, testing, labelling, and distributor certification of our products. We ensure that these 100% natural health supplements are absolutely safe.
The causes of an HSV2 outbreak
HSV2 outbreaks typically appear as redness, a rash, swelling and blisters around the genitals or rectum. The following are some common triggers for a herpes infection:
- Sexual contact with an infected partner – sometimes there may not be any visual signs of a herpes outbreak.
- Outbreaks can occur during an illness, when you are fatigued, or are stressed. They can also happen if you have a suppressed immune system caused by AIDS, steroid use and certain medications. Chemotherapy can also weaken the immune system.
- A Herpes Simplex Viral infection may also flare up during menstruation.
How our treatment for HSV2 works
At Synergy Pharmaceuticals, we offer a therapy that works to eliminate the effects of the herpes virus. Our research team have spent many years analysing the virus and its impact on the human body. As a result, our studies and trials have enabled us to successfully formulate a combination treatment as a natural cure for HSV2. All products are vegan and vegetarian-friendly, as well as sugar-, gluten- and lactose-free. This genital herpes treatment consists of five preparations.
- Enhanced Amino Formula is the principal catalyst that enables the immune system to generate and spread T Cells throughout the nervous system. These T Cells bring about cell rejuvenation as a by-product of their high antioxidant effect. However, their main purpose is to eliminate the foreign herpes cells in the trigeminal and sacral ganglions.
- Astragalus supports the immune system. It activates and regulates potent macrophages that combat the HSV2 infection. This, in turn, restricts the cell structures inside the neural ganglia.
- Rhodiola eradicates viral antigen manifestation. It detects herpes cells so that the immune system can fight the virus more successfully. Also, Rhodiola normalises the function of the nervous system.
- Tribulus increases Rhodiola’s effectiveness and amplifies its properties.
- L-Lysine is an amino acid and component of most proteins. It deprives the virus of the nourishment it needs to replicate. L-Lysine also assists in balancing and countering arginine intake, which can then support and fuel viral activity.
Your privacy is protected
We understand your need for privacy. You do not need a prescription to obtain our formulation. The packaging and bottles do not mention herpes nor our website address. On your credit card statement, our name will be displayed as Synergy Pharmaceuticals Trust, so again there is no mention of herpes. We do not send you any correspondence relating to our products nor about the virus. Please contact us if you have questions or view our FAQ page for more information.
About Synergy Pharmaceuticals
At Synergy Pharmaceuticals, we provide natural remedies for HSV2.