Facts about Treatment for HSV1 and HSV2
To understand why treatment for HSV1 and HSV2 has been so difficult to develop, it is important first to understand these viruses, and why a genuine cure would be such a gamechanger for the healthcare field. Here are a few key facts about the herpes simplex virus and the challenges of HSV1 and HSV2 treatment:
- The herpes simplex virus affects many people around the world. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), approximately 3.7 billion people under the age of 50 have HSV-1. That number equates to roughly 67 per cent of the world’s population. HSV-2, while far less common, is still a global problem, affecting 417 million people between the ages of 15 and 49 (or 11 per cent of the world’s population).
- The two types of the herpes simplex virus are quite different. HSV1, by far the most common type of herpes, is known for causing ‘oral herpes,’ which leads to cold sores and fever blisters around the mouth. HSV2 causes genital herpes, characterised by outbreaks of painful and/or itchy genital sores. HSV2 is viewed as a sexually transmitted infection, as it can only spread through contact with a genital herpes sore. HSV1, on the other hand, can be spread through kissing, sharing utensils or cups, sharing lip balm or other oral contact. Where HSV1 can (and often is) spread when a ‘carrier’ is asymptomatic, the same can’t be said for HSV2, where symptoms (sores) must be active and present for the spread to occur. These differences sometimes lead people to believe that the two types of herpes are entirely different viruses, but they are actually caused by the same virus. Indeed, it is actually possible for someone with active HSV1 (e.g., someone currently exhibiting cold sores or fever blisters) to spread it to someone else as HSV2, through oral sex.
- Herpes often goes undetected. One of the reasons that finding a cure or treatment for the herpes virus is so important is that the virus can spread even when the ‘carrier’ is asymptomatic. In some patients, herpes outbreaks occur regularly and repeatedly. In others, the virus lies dormant for years without causing identifiable symptoms. Since HSV1 can spread even when there are no symptoms, the virus is difficult to contain. In many cases, children contract the virus from adults when they are young, simply because the adults don’t realise they have HSV1 and may be passing it on to their kids. Since containment of the virus is not a realistic option, identifying an effective treatment for oral herpes and genital herpes is a must.
- The herpes simplex virus can lead to a range of unexpected and dangerous symptoms. Most people fear HSV2 but assume that HSV1 is no big deal. If such a large percentage of the global population has this virus, it can’t be too threatening, can it? While cold sores themselves are more of an annoyance than a true health problem, though, there are other less well-known symptoms that can make herpes simplex virus more of a long-term health concern. Some patients with herpes simplex virus experience symptoms similar to the flu, from fever to headaches to fatigue. In rare cases, either type of HSV can even spread to the eyes — a painful and highly unpleasant condition known as ‘herpes keratitis’. Spreading to the brain or internal organs is also possible, with potentially life-threatening implications. Genital herpes, meanwhile, can increase the risk of cervical cancer in women, and can increase the risk of contracting or transmitting HIV. Finally, pregnant women with genital herpes risk passing the condition on to their children if they give birth during an outbreak. This version of the virus, called neonatal herpes, can be fatal for infants.
As you can see, an effective herpes treatment is essential not only to prevent symptoms such as cold sores and genital herpes, but also to stop the spread of this virus and prevent other health conditions or complications it can cause. For these reasons, at Synergy Pharmaceuticals, we have made it our mission not just to suppress the herpes simplex virus and its symptoms, but to eradicate it entirely.
What You Should Know About Synergy Pharmaceuticals and Our Treatment for Herpes
Whether you are seeking an HSV1 treatment or researching a possible treatment for HSV2, you have come to the right place. Synergy Pharmaceuticals has been working since 2007 to offer viable natural treatment options for viral diseases. Our treatment for herpes is our proudest accomplishment so far, with potentially massive implications for global healthcare. Here are a few key details to know about our treatment option:
- Our treatment is all-natural. Our treatment is not some powerful and potentially dangerous prescription drug. Instead, we have developed a completely organic herpes treatment, which uses a series of different, 100 per cent natural ingredients to boost the immune system and target the source of the herpes simplex virus. The full treatment path encourages use of five different nutritional supplement elements: L-Lysine, Tribulus, Astragalus, Rhodiola, and a unique Amino Acid Formula. Even taken on their own, each ingredient offers benefits, ranging from reinforcing immune deficiencies to helping with chronic fatigue. Taken in combination, though, the five elements have proven effective at treating patients with herpes, to the point where there was no remaining medical trace of the virus in their bodies.
- Carefully tested. When we say that our treatment method marks the first time that subjects have undergone treatment and subsequently shown to be free of the herpes virus, we don’t do so lightly. The road to get to this point wasn’t a short one: it involved plenty of research, extensive testing and additional post-treatment observation and follow-ups. Through this process, though, we can say that our method is exceedingly effective as both an oral herpes treatment and a genital herpes treatment. For both HSV1 and HSV2, we took a longitudinal clinical research approach, treating each participant with our natural medication and then measuring their infection rates repeatedly throughout the treatment cycle. Our numbers showed that the level of cellular reproduction and activity for the herpes virus was declining over the course of the treatment. Ultimately, we found that 80 per cent of subjects who tested positive for the herpes simplex virus at the beginning of our research study, tested negative for the virus at the end of a six-month treatment period. No other treatment method has ever achieved this level of success — or indeed, any success at turning a positive HSV test into a negative one. Additional follow-up tests in these patients determined that the virus had not re-occurred, leading us to conclude that our treatment had effectively destroyed the HSV viral cells and left no path for them to re-emerge. Even for the 20 per cent of patients who still showed blood test markers for HSV, the treatment produced declines in viral activity and rendered outbreak frequency and severity less pronounced. So, even for patients who weren’t cured through our treatment cycle, there is still plenty of evidence that we have developed an unusually effective treatment for cold sores or genital herpes sores.
- Our treatment has no clear side effects. Since our initial research trials, we have continued to repeat our treatment patterns, run blood tests on patients to test effectiveness and conduct follow-ups monitor any reoccurrence of the virus. These additional experiments have also not identified any noticeable side effects. So far, there have been no indications that our combination of five natural treatments leads to any negative side effects. Our subjects have, however, noted positive side effects, such as improvements in mood, boosted energy levels, healthier and more youthful skin, and a general feeling of good health and well-being. We believe these positive effects are attributable to our proprietary amino acid blend, which serves as a powerful antigen that boosts the immune system and helps with cellular regeneration throughout the body.
- Our treatment is only effective if used in full. As we mentioned previously, our treatment is a combination of five different nutritional supplements. To achieve an effective reduction in HSV viral activity in your body, you must take all five nutritional supplements in combination, as recommended. Part of our research cycle was to test each element individually, to see if only one of them was bringing about the herpes-eradicating results that we observed. Subjects who took the supplements as standalones did not show any reduction or elimination of HSV or associated symptoms. Something about the five different ingredients working in concert unlocks the power of the treatment, which means it’s imperative to follow our treatment instructions and take all five together.
- Our treatment does not make you immune to HSV. While our treatment formula has created unprecedented results as a herpes treatment, even patients who are rid of the herpes simplex virus by using our method should not expect to be ‘immune’ to the disease. As with the virus that causes the common cold, there are many different strains of HSV. If you work with Synergy Pharmaceuticals to cure your case of HSV1 or HSV2, you will have antibodies that make you immune to the specific strain that was in your bloodstream. However, you will not be resistant to any of the other HSV strains that are out there, which means you could be re-infected in the future.
Because our treatment method has proven so effective at addressing a virus that was previously thought to be incurable, we are now doing additional research to determine if our unique combination of agreements (particularly our proprietary amino acid formula) have any properties that may help treat other challenging viruses. Of particular interest to us are the Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) and especially HIV.
Why Trust Synergy Pharmaceuticals Regarding Our Herpes Treatment
For years, we have been told that there was no cure for the herpes simplex virus. Attempts to formulate vaccines have repeatedly proven ineffective, during which time the virus has continued to spread —often undetected. The most that an HSV sufferer could expect was a cold sore treatment to suppress oral sores, or a genital herpes treatment that could reduce pain, itchiness, and irritation.
At Synergy Pharmaceuticals, we think we have discovered something that will change these conversations for good. While our treatment approach is new, we have also gone to great lengths to test it, to monitor subjects on an ongoing basis, to look out for potential side effects and to make sure we are not just achieving a temporary diminishing of HSV viral activity. Our goal now is to spread the word: to take our treatment global, to share the science behind our 100 per cent natural approach and to push forward towards a future where herpes simplex virus might be eradicated from the surface of the globe. A world without herpes is possible, and it starts today. Contact us today to learn more.