Take Back Control of Your Life with a Herpes Supplement from Synergy Pharmaceuticals
What if a herpes supplement could change your life? A diagnosis of herpes can be devastating – something that can permanently change your life. At least, that was the case before the natural herpes supplement from Synergy Pharmaceuticals. Today, we know a lot more about different vitamins, minerals, and herbs and how they can impact the human body and its ability to heal itself from various infections. We offer a range of supplements handpicked to treat herpes infections effectively and safely, as well as a combination treatment believed to play a major role in ridding your body of outbreaks for good.
What You Should Know About Herpes and the Herpes Virus Supplement
Herpes simplex is a virus that causes sores on the lips, genitals, buttocks, abdomen, or thighs. A different type of herpes, herpes zoster, causes chickenpox and shingles. Millions of people are affected by these viruses, with hundreds of thousands of new cases every year. Here’s what you should know about herpes.
- The symptoms. The trademark symptom of an HSV infection is a cluster of blisters – or perhaps a single blister – that may feel tingly or itchy and eventually crusts over and disappears. Your first episode of herpes may include fever and enlarged lymph nodes, with recurrences milder (but possibly still beginning with a feeling of malaise). Once you become infected, traditional medical wisdom would have you believe, you are infected for life, as the virus is invisible to your immune system.
- The triggers. Herpes can lie dormant in your body for months or years with just occasional outbreaks. What causes these flare-ups? A variety of triggers, such as the common cold, excessive sun exposure, fatigue, physical skin irritation, and emotional stress. Some individuals with herpes may experience outbreaks only once every couple of years; others may notice them every few weeks.
- The causes. There are different strains of the herpes virus that causes different types of outbreaks. HSV1, for example, causes cold sores, while HSV2 leads to genital blisters or sores. The sores caused by the herpes virus, regardless of the type, are highly contagious. The virus can enter the body through a range of openings, including broken skin, the soft tissue of the mouth or vagina, the opening of the urinary tract, the cervix, or the anus. It can also be transmitted from mother to baby during vaginal delivery.
Tips Regarding Taking a Genital or Oral Herpes Supplement
Regardless of the type of herpes that you have, there is a range of treatments that you can try – but none as effective as certain supplements for oral herpes or genital herpes. Some of the possible treatments include:
- Prescription drugs. There are oral herpes drugs designed to treat herpes infections. These drugs are designed to relieve symptoms and shorten outbreaks. However, prescription herpes drugs are not curative, and they can get quite expensive. They are effective only if taken within a certain time frame, and they have a long list of potential side effects, such as nausea, diarrhoea, headaches, kidney damage, depression, and hair loss.
- Mind-body treatments. Some people believe strongly in the mind-body connection and treatments that focus on this aspect of human health. For either type of herpes, leveraging the mind-body connection may be helpful through a therapy such as guided imagery or clinical hypnotherapy. Individuals may choose to see a practitioner for these treatments or learn the techniques through self-training. The objective is to communicate to the virus that it is welcome in your body only in its dormant state.
- An oral or genital herpes supplement. You may be able to reduce the frequency and severity of a herpes flare-up by taking supplements for cold sores or genital outbreaks. The ingredients that we use in our Combination Herpes Treatment are known to play a vital role in lessening the symptoms of both oral and genital herpes. L-Lysine, Tribulus, Astragalus, and the other ingredients that we use are known the help support healthy immune function and allow your body to recover from viral infections such as herpes.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding the Herpes Simplex Virus
When it comes to herpes, the diagnosis is not always black and white. Confusing herpes with other conditions is quite common. You can be sure that what you’re dealing with is herpes by consulting your doctor and ensuring that you are not confusing your condition for one of these others, commonly mistaken for herpes.
- Yeast infections. Almost all women will experience yeast infections at some point in their lives. Especially when women have recurrent yeast infections, it can be easy to mistake this condition for herpes. However, a yeast infection is a simple infection that can be treated easily with over-the-counter medications. If you notice a regular pattern of flare-ups, such as every three to six months, it’s a sign that you should speak with your doctor about the possibility of a more serious condition.
- Bacterial vaginosis. This condition generally occurs when the normal, healthy bacteria in your vagina becomes imbalanced. It is not a sexually transmitted infection per se, but it is more common in sexually active women. Other things that can increase the risk include douching and vaginal deodorants. BV may have no symptoms (like herpes), but when it does, the symptoms may include burning, itching, pain, discharge, and a fishy odour. The external itching and discomfort are the symptoms that people often mistake for herpes.
- Syphilis. While syphilis was once a death sentence, today’s cases are treated easily and quickly with antibiotics. Like herpes, syphilis can cause sores around the genitals, but the sores associated with syphilis are generally firm and round, but not painful. If syphilis progresses to the next stage, symptoms may include swollen lymph nodes, a skin rash, and fever. However, these first stages may have no symptoms, or the symptoms may be so mild that they go unnoticed.
- UTI. A urinary tract infection may not be frequently mistaken for herpes, but it does happen. That’s usually because of the significant pain it can cause in the genital region. However, a UTI typically causes other symptoms that should tip you off that it’s something other than herpes. For example, if you have a UTI, you may notice that you have a constant urge to urinate but only pass a small amount of urine at one time. Your bladder may feel constantly full; your urine may be discoloured or cloudy, or it may have an “off” smell. These are not symptoms of genital herpes.
It’s essential to have an accurate diagnosis before using supplements for HSV1 or HSV2 so that you can be sure that you are treating the right condition with the right remedies.
Related Products We Provide to Supplements for Herpes
Synergy Pharmaceuticals sells a variety of supplements designed to help your body rid itself of the herpes virus for good. Whether you’re looking for an HSV1 or HSV2 supplement, be sure to check out:
- L-Lysine. L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that the human body cannot produce on its own. That means that you must obtain it either through your diet or via supplementation. Your body needs L-Lysine to produce protein, hormones, enzymes, antibodies, collagen, and carnitine, as well as for optimal calcium absorption. It may also help support healthy cardiovascular function and a robust immune system.
- Tribulus. Tribulus is a herb used for hundreds of years in India and China as a part of traditional medicine. This herb is credited with playing an important role in athletic development and performance. In fact, its popularity has snowballed in North America because of its abilities to enhance performance and strength. Tribulus nourishes the body, provides necessary hormones, and supports the endocrine system.
- Astragalus. This ingredient has a place in our genital herpes supplement because it is believed to support the immune system. Extensively used in traditional Chinese medicine, Astragalus may help prevent and treat colds and other infections of the upper respiratory system. It may also have protective benefits for liver cells. This herb is the key ingredient that helps combat infection in our genital herpes and cold sore supplement.
- Rhodiola. The Rhodiola plant is native to the mountainous areas of Asia, Europe, and the Arctic regions. It tends to grow at high altitudes and has long been a dietary staple in many Scandinavian and Eastern European countries. Rhodiola is believed to be an adaptogen – a substance that helps the body function optimally and resist infection. Many people use this supplement to boost energy and enhance overall performance.
- Enhanced Amino Formula. Our Enhanced Amino Formula may be able to improve the overall function of your immune system. It appears to be an effective anti-ageing treatment as well as playing a role in relieving the symptoms of upper respiratory conditions. This formula may also be able to reduce the risk of heart disease and assist with detoxification for optimal health.
- Zinc Supplement. Zinc is essential to proper immune system function as well as wound healing and healthy skin. It is required for normal metabolism and the maintenance of proper cell functioning. Zinc can also play a role in your body’s defence against oxidative damage (free radicals) and help support overall healthy ageing.
You may have noticed a common theme among all the supplements that we sell, and that’s support for a healthy immune system. A properly functioning immune system is of the utmost importance if your body is to fight off viral infections such as herpes. Choose from our individual supplements or select our Combination Herpes Treatment, a package of supplements for the herpes virus chosen for their ability to help you recover.
What Sets Synergy Pharmaceuticals Apart Regarding Supplements for Genital Herpes
When it comes to choosing a supplier for your organic herpes supplement, we encourage you to choose Synergy Pharmaceuticals. That’s because we make your health our number one priority – period. Here are some of the ways we stand out from the competition.
- Quality. We make all our products to the highest standards of quality. When it comes to your health, we won’t compromise. We source all our ingredients from the most respected suppliers, and we test our ingredients independently to ensure their quality. We see to it that our plant-based ingredients – Astragalus, Tribulus, and Rhodiola – are grown in conditions that meet certified organic guidelines.
- Evidence. We use evidence-based knowledge to choose the supplements for HSV2 and HSV1 that we offer. We have spent years performing extensive research into the best treatments and supplements for herpes, and we are confident that we have put together a group of supplements that work. Synergy Pharmaceuticals is a talented team of professionals who have conducted numerous trials, and our results speak for themselves.
- Results. We believe that we have achieved one of the decade’s greatest medical breakthroughs. For the first time, evidence has revealed a way to stop herpes outbreaks for good. Our trials have studied individuals who were infected with HSV1 and HSV2 – some for many years – and found overwhelming evidence that our supplements play a significant role in the lack of re-emergence of outbreaks and the decline of herpes cellular reproduction.
About Synergy Pharmaceuticals
At Synergy Pharmaceuticals, we are an experienced team with three locations providing better health options and improved immunity via natural supplements that help support your immune system and overall well-being. We know that prescriptions and conventional treatments are not your only options when it comes to addressing herpes outbreaks. We are passionate about offering alternative therapies in the form of natural supplements proven to play a role in complete recovery from both oral and genital herpes. We are an Australian-owned and -operated company with a focus on revolutionising the approach to viral diseases with a natural approach. Whether you are looking for an HSV2 or HSV1 supplement, you can learn more by contacting us today. Our dedicated team of customer service staff are available to respond to your calls within 24 to 48 hours and are happy to answer any questions that you may have.