Herpes Medication Assists in Alleviating Symptoms
It’s the most common sexually transmitted disease that’s passed on to sexually active people; however, using herpes medication can eliminate the harsh symptoms. Even though, in some cases when symptoms of the disease are evident, most people with the virus don’t unduly suffer. It’s perfectly normal to have the disease without any symptoms, which unfortunately can still be spread to a sexual partner.
Herpes is an STD that’s a combination of two types of viruses. The herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1) and herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2). The former displays symptoms from the waist up while the latter deals with issues from the waist down. There is a medication for hsv1 and medication for hsv2, which assists with the outbreaks that occur.
What You Should Know Regarding Genital Herpes Medication
While there are several types of medication for herpes, there is no cure for the disease. The treatment will prevent and reduce outbreaks throughout your life, but the virus remains in your body. Before you panic, it’s essential to understand the virus to address the issues surrounding contracting this STD.
- Information and knowledge is the key to dealing with this virus. Studies have shown that 80% of people who have herpes aren’t aware of the disease. They are asymptomatic, which means they display no signs of the virus. If you’re diagnosed with the disease, it’s essential to avoid a detective-like search to find the partner that passed the virus along. It doesn’t necessarily mean your partner lied to you as they’re probably unaware. It’s recommended that you share your STD status with a potential partner to avoid surprises.
- Since the disease affects people differently, symptoms vary amongst people who have contracted herpes. Mild symptoms may go unnoticeable or appear as a pimple or normal skin condition. An outbreak of herpes will appear as blisters around the mouth, genitals, and rectum. The sores eventually break and leave painful scars that heal after a week or two. In some cases, the first outbreak may include flu-like symptoms such as fever and body aches.
- Although herpes is easily spread via sexual activity, the virus can’t be passed through inanimate objects. Using the same kitchen utensils, sleeping on the same bed, or using the same towels as a person that has herpes will not result in the virus spreading. Only direct skin-to-skin contact promotes the transfer of the herpes virus. If you’re diagnosed positively, always share that status with a partner before you engage in kissing, oral or genital sexual activity.
The situation regarding herpes has improved over the years, with previous numbers showing that 20% of people had the disease. Modern studies have demonstrated that less than one in six people have herpes. It can spread without the presence of sores or symptoms but can’t affect your internal organs. Ultimately, it’s a skin disease that can be treated with a natural herpes medication.
Little Known Facts About Oral Herpes and Removal
Think you already know everything there is to know about this disease? Take a moment to learn more to better understand the challenges we faced in creating new options.
- Did you know that oral herpes symptoms have posed a problem for humans since ancient times? References to cold sores are plentiful in Roman history — at one point, a Roman Emperor even tried to place a ban on kissing to stop its transmission within the empire’s capital. It’s likely that humans have contracted and passed this disease between one another for much longer. Clearly, we’ve been struggling with this problem for quite some time!
- Older natural treatments based on plants exist but primarily focused on mitigating symptoms. For much of the history of herpes, mitigation has been the goal — although many have wondered and wished for a cure.
- In modern medicine, there has been no shortage of attempts to produce antiviral drugs and vaccines. These extensive trials have repeatedly failed to produce long-lasting results and control of the virus. However, some modern antivirals are very good at suppressing one of the most problematic elements of the disease — so-called asymptomatic “shedding.” An infected person may not have active sores, but they still may transmit the disease. Modern drugs reduce this trait but do not eliminate it.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Cold Sore Removal
Staying optimistic in the face of a herpes diagnosis is not always easy, and taking the next steps may be a challenge, too. Watch out for these common pitfalls:
- Losing hope too soon. Depression is a common experience upon learning of a herpes diagnosis. It is all too easy to fall into the trap of believing that your life is now “over”. Nothing could be further from the truth. A full and happy life is still yours to enjoy.
- Chasing solutions that only address symptoms, rather than investigating novel approaches to tackling the herpes virus itself. At Synergy Pharmaceuticals, we’ve seen first-hand the reluctance to move away from an over-reliance on engineered drugs and towards the potentials found in alternative medicines. Take time now to learn about how we support individuals with a different approach.
- Assuming it is an “all or nothing” proposition — that is, if there is no outright “cure” available for the issue, then it is not worth pursuing possible solutions for other beneficial outcomes. This type of thinking is understandable when you’ve struggled with outbreaks for years, but don’t give in to defeatism.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Herpes Virus Medication
While there are various treatments available such as cold sore medication and hsv2 medication, there are other aspects to take into consideration. Merely taking the necessary treatment doesn’t result in a clean bill of health. You should always consult a doctor if you’re unsure of the symptoms or if you want to be sure before engaging in sexual activity, have a blood test done to determine if you have herpes. Reacting to a positive diagnosis correctly is imperative to reduce the effects of the virus in the future. Avoid these mistakes to ensure you’re on the path to recovery.
- Failure to inform your sexual partner is a massive error. Honesty is always essential as there is significantly more appreciation from the recipient. Consider the time and place to share the information as talking about herpes before engaging in sexual activity isn’t the best idea. Make sure you’re both feeling great and in a positive space when deciding to discuss the matter. In the case of the first date, be honest or wait to have sexual intercourse.
- Being aware of the changes in your body and ignoring the symptoms. Some people treat the bumps and sores as normal skin conditions and decide to wait out the virus. During this time, engaging in sexual activities will worsen your herpes and put your partner at risk to contract the virus. Moreover, failing to use a condom increases the potential for spreading herpes.
- Changing your lifestyle is an essential factor in combating herpes. Some doctors suggest following a particular diet or cutting out particular foods to assist with fighting the disease. Eating foods that are rich in Arginine and highly acidic is not advised and can trigger an outbreak. Items such as nuts, grains and chocolates are high in Arginine, while beef, beer, and sugar are extremely acidic, which will contribute negatively to your body’s war on herpes.
Maintaining a healthy diet is associated with reducing outbreaks. Sticking to food items that are rich in Lysines such as yogurt, cheese, fruit, fish, and poultry will decrease the symptoms. It should be noted that these are not cures for the disease, and you should still consider organic herpes medication.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Medication for Genital Herpes
Aside from affecting the genital area, herpes causes sores around the mouth as a result of oral sex. There is oral herpes medication, which assists in reducing the appearance of sores and bumps around the mouth. Medication for the herpes virus requires a contribution from your side to be effective. There are a few steps to follow to ensure you rid yourself of the symptoms of herpes.
- Follow a hygienic routine to take care of blisters and sores by washing affected areas gently with soap and water. Use a towel to pat dry the sores without rubbing harshly. Avoid bandaging the sores as air is the best healer. Furthermore, resist the temptation to scratch or pick out the blisters. You could infect it and delay the healing process. Only use lotions or topical creams that are prescribed by your doctor.
- Be wary of the clothing you wear. Tight-fitting jeans aren’t recommended as they will be abrasive to the skin and will tear the sores, causing them to become inflamed. Loose-fitting cotton underwear should assist with its soft texture. Women shouldn’t go for nylon or synthetic pantyhose to hide the symptoms, as that will result in further damage to your skin.
- In most cases, a doctor prescribes antiviral medication to relieve the symptoms of the outbreak. To reduce the pain and discomfort, follow the physician’s instructions relating to the medication. The first option is the daily consumption of the antivirals, which will prevent any future outbreaks. To reduce the duration of the symptoms, some doctors will prescribe seven to ten days of medication to attack the sores vigorously only when they appear.
Herpes doesn’t have to take over your life. With the number of options available to treat the symptoms, you don’t have to live with the constant fear of the virus. Keeping your immune system strong and your stress levels to a minimum will reduce the risk of an outbreak in the future. It’s imperative that you’re aware of the effect the weather has on a herpes outbreak, so be cautious in extreme heat and cold. Seek the assistance of a health provider if the outbreaks are frequent and if you’re pregnant.
About Synergy Pharmaceuticals
We’ve been researching and developing innovative health solutions since 2007. Our focus has been mainly on improving the health of the public in their constant battle with various types of infection. As such, we’ve developed an entirely natural product range that will assist with the reduction of symptoms of herpes. It’s a disease that many people struggle with in silence because of the stigma. We’re aware of those problems and have provided a completely secure solution to people all around the world.
Aside from our three locations in Melbourne, Sydney, and Singapore, we deliver treatments to other countries in discreet packages. You don’t require a doctor’s prescription as we only use natural ingredients. There are no adverse side effects that were reported by people on this treatment. All side effects have been a positive boost of energy and overall health. A little tingling sensation around the affected areas is normal after using the products as that is the medication going to work.
There’s no need to deal with herpes on your own or be ashamed. We have medication for cold sores and genital sores. From the research we’ve conducted, we see results after around six months of using the product. However, this is also based on the individual case and how much the cells have replicated, so healing time could be reduced. Simply contact us for more information on our products and treatment for herpes.
What You Can Expect from Synergy Pharmaceuticals Regarding Medication for Oral Herpes
We’ve been dedicated to revolutionising the current approach to viral diseases via natural healthcare. Part of our mission is to develop products that will assist in fighting diseases that the public is facing. We have conducted thorough medical research and clinical studies to manufacture the best in natural health solutions. Some of these include hsv1 medication.
- We have a range of treatments for herpes, including a one month, three-month, and six-month package. You decide which package is suitable for your health requirements and your budget constraints. All three options include L-Lysine, Tribulus, Astragulus, Rhodiola, and the Unique Amino Formula. It is advisable to take all five treatments as opposed to one of them, and the recommended duration is over a four to six month period.
- We understand the nature of herpes and the potential stigma attached to having the disease. Hence, we take great strides in guaranteeing confidentiality. As such, we comply with the Privacy Act, which includes Privacy Principles and State or Territory legislation regarding health information. Under no circumstances are your details shared, sold, or handed out to a third party. You can rest assured that your health problems remain private. We use various security technology that ensures your information is protected from unauthorised access. There are designated personnel that have access to this information who are required to keep it confidential.
- All our products are entirely natural. We don’t take the risk of compromising your health, and as a result, all our ingredients are of the highest possible standard. Apart from trusting our sources for the ingredients, we further test them to ensure the quality is maintained. The plant-based components such as Tribulus, Astragulus, and Rhodiola are grown under certified organic guidelines. Furthermore, we guarantee that our products are vegan and vegetarian-friendly, and free from gluten, lactose, preservatives, cholesterol, nuts, and shellfish.
Some of our range is available as singular treatments such as L-Lysine, which is an essential amino acid that isn’t produced by the body. L-Lysine is required to produce protein in the body, such as hormones, enzymes, and antibodies. Furthermore, it assists with calcium absorption, and some cases have demonstrated an improvement in cardiovascular function.
Tribulus has been used in medication in China and India for centuries. It promotes athletic development and has been used for muscular and performance enhancement. It supports the endocrine system and nourishes the body by secreting the normal hormones required for longevity.
Astragulus was used in China with the combination of herbs to assist with the immune system. Some of the more common problems were the treatment and prevention of common colds and upper respiratory infections. Research has demonstrated it’s beneficial to liver cells, preventing the liver enzymes from becoming elevated, thus supporting detoxification.
Rhodiola, otherwise known as the “golden root,” is native to European and Scandinavian countries. It’s shown to assist with the body’s overall resistance and stabilising body functions. It has apoptogenic properties that can increase the beta-endorphin in blood plasma contributing to eliminating fatigue and boosting overall performance.
The Enhanced Amino Formula is an all-rounder. It may assist with boosting the immune system, combating the ageing process, relieving symptoms of respiratory conditions, reducing the risk of heart disease, and stabilising your blood sugar levels.
In 2011 I had the horrible and life changing experience of being infected with Genital Herpes or HSV2. After being tested and diagnosed, the knowledge that my intimate relationships with others were never going to be the same again was devastating. Over the next few months whilst suffering from repeated outbreaks and falling into depression I decided that I was going to overcome this virus and cure myself from Herpes.
I have always been health conscious and I was very aware of the benefits of supplements to positively improve my health. Using extensive research into herbs and medicines from all over the world I managed to formulate a combination of natural ingredients. After a few months I noticed that I had no more outbreaks or symptoms. Eight months after being infected, blood tests concluded that I had been cured from the virus. The combination treatment I was taking had not only suppressed the virus but eradicated it.
Knowing how devastating and damaging Herpes is to people I endeavoured to help others. The only way to test if the treatment was indeed effective was to carry out further research. In order to do this I voluntarily re-infected myself with Genital Herpes again. Despite the risks, I knew that the potential to help others was far more crucial. One month later medical tests diagnosed me as being infected. I commenced the treatment once more. Within 6 months the treatment proved to be conclusively successful and I was cured of the virus yet again.
Since 2013, I have passed on the proprietary blend formula and the treatment ingredients to Synergy Pharmaceuticals. They are a great team who have are dedicated to helping other people overcome the virus. They have conducted many trials and results have proven that this treatment works to cure the Herpes virus. They have sourced the highest quality completely natural ingredients to be able to offer the treatment to the general public, so others may be able to enjoy a life free of Herpes.